This is my design for Christmas 2016.
These little pockets can be made up very quickly and easily and can be used to hang on the tree filled with chocolate coins or candy canes or small gifts, or make an advent calendar with one pocket for every day leading up to Christmas day. I have provided the numerals in the pdf so you can try this idea too … Finished pocket size is approximately 12 x 10 cms, but it can be reduced or enlarged.
This PDF contains:
1. Patterns for three pockets
2. Stitch Guide to show you the stitches I have used, but do experiment with your own.
3. Stitch Library for all the stitches used
4. Step by step instructions showing you how to make all the pockets.
5. I have also given suggestion drawings for using the pockets to make an advent garland!