The Christmas Pocket Embroidery Download was my quick and easy design for Christmas 2016.
These little pockets can be made up very quickly and easily and can be used to hang on the tree filled with chocolate coins or candy canes or small gifts, or make an advent calendar with one pocket for every day leading up to Christmas day. I have provided the numerals in the pdf so you can try this idea too … Finished pocket size is approximately 12 x 10 cms, but it can be reduced or enlarged.
This PDF contains:
1. Patterns for three pockets
2. Stitch Guide to show you the stitches I have used, but do experiment with your own.
3. Stitch Library for all the stitches used
4. Step by step instructions showing you how to make all the pockets.
5. I have also given suggestion drawings for using the pockets to make an advent garland!
This is an instant downloadable design. Please note that the Buy button on this page will take you to our Etsy shop, where we manage all our download products. Just enter your payment details on the Etsy site and the PDF instructions and templates will appear in your mailbox on completion of payment (please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your regular inbox).
To comply with EU regulations our Etsy shop is obliged to levy VAT on digital products within the EU, reflected in the price we give on this site. If you live outside the EU pricing may vary to reflect local tax regulations.